Image: 3 snowballs being removed by matching adjacent red-onion Cropsies
Any Cropsie that lands on a snow patch will turn into a snowball. Match next to a snowball to break it and set free the Cropsie inside.
You can't match a snowball with anything, so you need to make sure you can move a Cropsie into its place and match it with something else! Cold!!
- Snow patches turn Cropsies (including Grumpy Cropsies, Bombs, etc.) & eggs that land on it into snowballs!
- Snow patches don't move. They lie directly on the board, waiting for something to land on it.
- Any Cropsie, egg, Grumpy Cropsie or bomb that lands upon a snow patch will turn in to a snowball.
- Make a match next to a snowball to release the item inside.
- Some snowballs begin the level as snowballs, so can't be changed back.
Important note: If a bomb gets turned into a snowball, the countdown timer on the bomb will FREEZE but if you shake the snow off by matching adjacent, that counter will continue where it left off.